Pages

Listen to Ponyboy


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
"When I stepped out into the bright sunlight of the dark movie house, I had two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home..."


"Stay Gold Ponyboy, Stay Gold!"

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Amber Olive :)



Johnny And I Were Goofing Around In The Mall Like We Always Do. We Were Basically Bouncing Off The Walls. We Pulled An All Nighter With 10 Cans Of Soda Each. (Which Makes Ur Stomach Feel Like It’s Gonna Puke) We Were Messing Around In Some Clothing Store, When I Saw This Girl. “Hey Johnny, Look At That Girl” I Said Pointing To The Girl Who Obviously Worked There. “Yeah, Pony? She’s Reading A Book?” He Said Confused. Honestly I Had No Idea Why She Caught My Eye But She Did. “I Say We Talk To Her.” I Said Walking Towards The Desk Where She Was Sitting. “If You Mean Flirt With Her, Im Out Pones.” He Said Not Moving. “I Never Said Flirt.” I Smiled At Him “I’ll Talk To Her By Myself If You Want.”
Johnny Continued To Bounce Off The Walls And Mess Up All The Clothing. Im Surprised None Of The Works Cleaned It Up, Or Told Him 2 Stop. “Hey.” I Said To The Girl. “Are You Ready To Check Out?” She Said Looking Up From The Book. “No,” I Laughed A Little “What Book Are You Reading?” “Oh, Umm” She Turned To The Cover That Read ‘Death Is Not The Answer’ She Told Me The Title And The Author Just Incase I Couldn’t Read. “I’ve Read That Book For School Last Year.” I Said. “That Must Mean Your Graduating This Year?” She Said “What School?” “Tulsa High. What About You?” She Finally Smiled “Me Too. My Name Is Amber Olivia Knight. Lots Of People Call Me Olive Or Just Amber” She Said “Ponyboy Curtis. Pony For Short.” “I Know Who You Are; I Was In Your Math Class.” Then I Remembered Who She Was. She Was A Lot Like Darry. She Was A Greaser, But She Was A Head Cheerleader And Had A Lot Of Socs Friends. She Was Very Smart But She Refused To Skip A Grade. We Talked A Bit Longer; It Was A Thursday Afternoon So It Wasn’t Busy. “When Do You Get Off Work?” I Asked “I Have A Boyfriend, Robbie Kay.” Robbie Was The Schools Best Football Player. He Was Close Friends with Bob and There’s No Doubt In My Mind That He Helps Him Jump Greasers. “Not Like A Date.” I Replied, “Johnny And I Are Going To The Movies Later. Maybe You Could Come. As Friends.” I Pointed To Johnny Who Was Passed Out On The Floor. She Laughed “Sure, I Get Off Work At 5. We Can Go Around Six.” “Okay, Good Deal.” I Said. She Wrote Her Number On My Hand And I Pulled Johnny Out Of The Store. “Come On Johnny Lets Get Some Muffins Inside Ur Stomach.” He Just Groaned

24 comments:

  1. Amber the olive! im sorry that was the first thing that popped in my head.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. pony if you get jumped dont come cryin to me :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha jaime. thats the first thing that popped into my head. and she is real cute if you get pound by her socy boyfriend i think both me and soda will tell you "i told you so"

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's pretty and I think you two would look cute together. But since she has a Soc bf, I shall advise you to proceed with caution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey my last name is olive so dont make fun of it i already get teased at school for it some one else shouldnt be gettin teased of it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha pony kick her bfs ass then go out with her. By the way u spelled quarter back so wrong I laughed me ass off. If the nickname is qb how did u spell it with a c? Haha man that's funny shit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats Me Trying To Multitask. Haha! Anyways, I Took That Part Out. I Swear I Did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha I agree with Dal. Kick his ass xD And, she's beautiful Pones :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Multitasking? Haha pony was masturbating while typing this

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol wow nice i bet he was!!!!! but pony she looks soo much like brittney spears

    ReplyDelete
  11. she's pretty Pones(: and your rite tiff she does look like brit!! xP

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think she has a lovely middle name ;) sorry...i just like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ps, i want a picture! and why isnt my blog in your little blog link thing?! :O i thought we were friends pony!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uhm, your pretty but dumb you don't even know Johnny honey......

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm pooping help me wipe my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ugh turtle head popping out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay bye honey... Bunny with the small tummy...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good story? Any more of it though ?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE PonyBoy he's minee!!!!!!!<33

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good story? Any more of it though ?

    ReplyDelete
  21. ROFL YOU GUYS DO KNOW THAT THIS IS ALL FAKE PONYBOY, AND THE OUTSIDERS GAME ISNT REAL... even though i wish! THERE FAKE PPL THINKING THERE DATING PONYBOY LOL YOU GUYS NEED TO MOVE ON PONYBOY IS JUST A FICTIONAL CHARACTOR! THIS IS AL FAKE THERE JUST PPL PRETENDING TO BE THEM I KNOW WE ALL WISH THEY WERE REALLY BUT WE HAVE TO MOVE ON!!! THEY ARE NOT REAL.....

    ReplyDelete
  22. what is good to eat for a fatty liver what is good to eat for a fatty liver what is good to eat for a fatty liver

    Also visit my page ... herbal remedies for fatty liver

    ReplyDelete