Pages

Listen to Ponyboy


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
"When I stepped out into the bright sunlight of the dark movie house, I had two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home..."


"Stay Gold Ponyboy, Stay Gold!"

Saturday, September 7, 2013

WE MOVED!

If You Haven't Checked Out Soda's Blog In About A Year, Then You Wouldn't Have Known That We Moved. I've Been Too Lazy To Post My New URL, But Seeing As This Page Still Gets Views I Though I'd Post It. My New Blog Is

http://staygoldponyboycurtis.blogspot.com/

I Hope You Guys Can Follow Us On Our New Blog And Maybe Even Try Out For A Role! We Love New People! Also Our Blogs Are Connected To GooglePlus If You Want To Friend Us And What Not.
Sadly, We Don't Use Our Facebooks Anymore, We Just Use GooglePlus.
Stay Gold,
Ponyboy Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment