Pages

Listen to Ponyboy


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
"When I stepped out into the bright sunlight of the dark movie house, I had two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home..."


"Stay Gold Ponyboy, Stay Gold!"

Monday, January 11, 2010

Call Me When You Are Sober

Wow! Well Today Was Fun! I Dont Know, This Is A Real Weird Hospital. It Looks Like A House, But It's Not. They Were Injecting Stuff Into Me All Day, It Hurt Like Hell! Kristi Stopped By After School! She Was Really Worried About Me, And Brought Me My Home Work. When She Was Finally Done Talking I Said "I Love You!" I Realized I Never Really Told Her That. Well Once When She Was Sleeping But That Doesn't Count. She Smiled At Me.... But After Awhile I Figured Out She Wasn't Going To Say It Back. "But You Dont Love Me?" I Manage To Say. "I Never Said That!" She Protested, And Then Said Something About How She Had To Go, But Before She Left She Said 2 Things. One, Bob Is Looking To Beat Up One Of Us Socs,But Not Me. And The Second One I'll Tell Ya Later. What Was Really Weird Is Right When Kristi Left Johnny Came In. I Was Upset, That Kristi Left...(Cause She Really Didn't Have To) I Asked Johnny If He Could Sneak In Some Beer In For Me, And He Blew Up."You Dont Know How Close To Death You Where, Do You!? In Fact The Doctors Are Surprised You Made It!..." He Was Going On And On About Things That Happened When I Was Out, He Even Told Me That He Didn't Break Up With Kimmy, She Died. He Brought The Cat With Him(Im Glad Someone Listen When I Said That) And I Became Nervous He'd Kill Him, He Was Gripping My Cat Tightly, That Would Hurt Anyone. IDK Y I Thought That He'd Kill Him, I Know Johnny Wasn't The Hurting Kind But He's Never Been The Yelling Kind, I've Never Seen Him So Mad. I Got Up To Try To Get The Cat From Him. I Remember Saying "Dont Hurt The Kitty," But Thats It. I Heard Sounds All Around But I Didn't See Anything. I Heard The Cat Hit The Floor, The Nurses Yelling To Get A Doctor, Johnny Crying, And The Last Thing I Heard, Was Myself Letting Out A Scream. I Didn't Feel Any Pain, And I Didn't Feel Myself Screaming.... But I Heard It. I Had A Weird Dream Of Everyone Crying. Darry Was Hitting The Wall, Soda Was Crying On Katie, Johnny Was In A Chair On The Others Side Of The Room. He Looked The Worst Out Of All Of Us. I Dont Recall Much From That Dream But That And KitKat Wasn't There, She Must Of Left The Room, And I Knew Why. She Blamed Herself For What Ever Was Going On. I Didn't Even Know What Was Going On. But Kit, Dont Blame Yourself Somethings You Just Can Control!
~ Ponyboy Curtis
"Stay Gold"

15 comments:

  1. You don't have the right to say Stay Gold anymore Pony. You didn't. You turned to booze and Sherri. You used to be a good kid, what happened to you? It's been ever since you started datting Kristi..
    Also, even though I supper worried about you right now, I'm pissed about all the shit you've been going through. You should've known better. Aren't you the smart one? Well I guess Darry's right when he says you don't use your head..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acctually I'm sorry Pony :( your sick and you don't deserve me being a bitch about things. But it's kinda true

    ReplyDelete
  3. carsons right pony wat happend we're all here for you and you chose to drink!

    Johnny came home crying so hard and i asked him wat was rong and he started to scare me! then i started to cry i went down to the hospital to see wat was up but wen i started to walk in to ur room they told me i couldnt see you!!!
    PONYBOY WAT IS WRONG!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. damnit Ponyboy your scarrin the shit outta me, I've lost too much family already and I aint about loose you too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big boys cry........... How I am supposed to have fun with my best friend when he's always drunk? Oh no this means I'm the "good kid"

    ReplyDelete
  6. again im speechleww though i agree with kit carson and brook i dont wanna gave u a lecture pony just be the good kid u were again watevr it takes im sorry but thats how i feel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pony! What the fuck! They won't let me see you! Soda, tell me what's goin' on..or someone? This is outta control, Pony you now better than this. We can't lose you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Johnny Your Always A Good Kid, Haha! And Im Not Always Drunk! And You Wont Lose Me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. well u were drunk enough to go to a hospital for crazy ass's

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am Not! Thats Next's Door! Haha! Johnny Is Gonna Get Me Out Of Here Soon! I Know He Will :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. how is he gonna sneek you out?!?! and if he does you can go to windrixville! jk but don't they have securtity guards at all the patients doors!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not sneaking you out pony! You have to get better! And if I did you would go waste yourself again! Think about it.......what if I'm not there next time you pass out?

    ReplyDelete
  13. i want to say somthing , but everything that needs to be said has been , multipal times .
    so pony , please come back . because this (read above comments and posts) isn't you

    ReplyDelete
  14. one thing i hate is to get scared and pissed and rite now idk wat i am more! im pissed that ur being so stupid! but im also scared about wats going to happen to you if you dont try to stop this stupid shit! and kit dont blame urself at least you know wen to stop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ask johnny you dont want to be around me wen im pissed! i know i cant fight worth a shit but if you mess with me i'll fuck you up!

    ReplyDelete