Pages

Listen to Ponyboy


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
"When I stepped out into the bright sunlight of the dark movie house, I had two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home..."


"Stay Gold Ponyboy, Stay Gold!"

Monday, January 18, 2010

Saturday

Well Kitkat Promised We Spend Saturday Together. I Swear We Spent At Least A Half An Hour Staring At Each Other. We Were Each Waiting For One Of Us To Say Something, Finally She Said Something. "Lets Go To The Movies, You Like That." I Blinked At Her, "I Dont Think Im Going To The Movies For Awhile." I Replied. Kit Wasn't Very Happy I Said That. We Ended Up Going On A Car Drive, To Johnny And Brook's Apartment. I Didn't Know Till We Got There And Kitty Said "I Want You To Work This Out With Johnny!" She Stayed In The Car And Made Me Go Up To The Apartment. I Knocked At The Door And I Was Happy To See Brook Open The Door And Invite Me In. I Haven't Yet Been Inside There House, But It Was Pretty Cool. Brook Called For Johnny, And Left To Get Dress And Stuff. I Dont Think Johnny Was Too Happy To See Me, And Guess Who Elsa Was There. James!(The One Who Replaced Me, Not Jamie)Johnny Didn't Even Listen To Me He Just Said Get Out. I Dont Think Anything Hurt More Then That, I Was Wrong. I Really Tried, To Talk To Johnny Even James Felt Bad For Me. (Here's The Thing That Really Hurt)He Said "I Dont Want You Being Around Brook." I Looked At Him Shocked,And Said "What Do You Mean, She Part Of The Gang. I'd Have To Stop Hang Around Them Too."
And Guess What He Said.... Really Guess, "Well Maybe You Shouldn't Be In The Gang." With That He Pushed Me Out The Door And Locked The Door. I Didn't Tell Kitkat That. I Just Told Her, That Johnny Wasn't Home.
After That We Went Out For Some Soda,(Haha! Like The Kind U Drink Not My Brother)I Saw Cherry There. I Tried To Avoid Her, But She Came To Me... And Hit Me. For A Girl She Could Sure Hit Hard. She Was Yelling At Me For The Way I Broke Up With Kristi. Well, That Helped Me Figure Out Why Kristi Was So Mad At Me... But I Dont Think I Can Fix It Cause Soda Wants To "Ground" Me From Her. I Wonder If That Means I Still Cant Ask Her To The Dance. On The Way Home I Must Of Looked Depressed Or Something Cause Kitkat Said "You Know I Love You Pony, Right?" I Looked Out The Window, At All The Things We Were Passing. I Wanted To Open The Door And Jump Out. I Didn't Want To Answer That Question. I Instead Just Moved Me Head Up And Down. So It Looked Like I Said Yes. I Could Tell That Kit Wanted Me To Say 'Yes, And I Love You Too.' But I Wasn't Going To. Why? Im Not Really Sure. She's My Sister, She Has To Love Me. When We Got Home I Told Darry That I Didn't Want To Be In The Gang Anymore. He Got A Little Mad. I Didn't Really Understand Why. When I Went To Bed I Could Hear Darry Talking To Kitkat About Me. And I Pack My Things,Now Im Ready To Leave At Anytime. I Dont Want To, But If It Makes Johnny Happy I Will.

21 comments:

  1. Pony you aint leavin!!! If Johnny doesnt wanna see you thats his problem, the gang is not something you can just drop out of, its a family and you cant just quit your family it doesnt work like that. Just let Johnny cool off he'll some to his senses... he's gotta learn that we've noticed he's toughened up and he aint the "pet" no more

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i agree with soda! your family and some argument aint gonna split the gang up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. exactally , besides we all hang out at YOUR house , so basically he's telling you to move out and disapear . so not going to happen

    ReplyDelete
  4. PONY YOU CAN'T LEAVE YOUR MY BEST FRIEND!!! I HAVEN'T CAME OUT OF MY ROOM AT ALL THIS WEEKEND SINCE HE TOLD ME THAT!!! I CRIED HARDER THAN I DID WHEN MY PARENTS BEAT ME WHEN HE TOLD ME I COULDN'T HANG OUT WITH YOU ANYMORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wtf johnny ur not leaving ponyboy if johnny has a problem he can stop coming around he cant tell u wat to do and after u went to windrixville and all after wat he did to that soc i cant believe him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate him rite now he promised everything would be better! you drank and went to the hospital! he was mad at you! now everybodys mad at him cuz he told you to leave and stop talking to me! i wanna kill him now!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He Didn't Tell Me Too Leave, He Just Said That I Shouldn't be In The Gang. The Whole Leaving Was My Idea, If U Guys Visted Me Would That Make Me Still In The Gang Or Just A REALLY Close Friend?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im Already On A Train, I Just Cant Jump Off! I'd Break Something... Or Something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fine then i hate you and johnny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. he told you to not be in the gang AND YOU LISTEND TO HIM!!! I CANT BELIVE YOU PONYBOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok that's it! I'm coming to get you and I'm sure as hell that I'll find you. You two are going to sort this out even if it means chaining you together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's Not Just That! I'll Come Back After Johnny Cools Down! Im Thinking Of Visting Carson! Thats All I've Been Thinking Of.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok then, I'll CRY 'cause you left me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dont Cry, Ur Gonna Make Me Cry. You Know I Cant Take People Crying! Wait... U Never Cry! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  15. My point exactly. Just think about how much you're hurting me that it caused me to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fine I'll Come Back! I'll Take The Next Train Back, But Im Not Staying At Our House. I'll Fine Somewhere Elsa To Stay.

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you ponyboy!!! and i dont care if my brother doesnt want me to han out with you i will anyway

    ReplyDelete
  18. I Care What Ur Brother Thinks, I'd Do Anything For Us To Be Best Buddies Again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i do anything to have the gang back together agen! :(

    ReplyDelete